2.15.2010

Photoshop Tutorials!

Are you a photoshop beginner? Then these tutorials are for you!! If your an expert? Then you should be writing tutorials for me? Hehe.

This past weekend I found a few precious moments to play with some photo editing and thought I would share it all with you!

Now I have an ANCIENT photoshop edition. Photoshop elements 3.0 to be exact! I know, I know..but hopefully I'll be upgrading sometime soon ;). But in my experience this tutorial should work for any version you have. You might need to adjust a few things but it should still put you on the right path. So let's just in!!



Want to learn how to fix colors issues in photos then click HERE.


Want to learn how to "Feathere" your photo? Make a nifty border? Then click HERE.

Want to learn how to focus on one color only? Then click HERE.

Want to learn how to add some nifty effects to your photos? Then click HERE.



Want to learn how to add motion to your photos? Then click HERE.

I had fun playing around with photoshop and I am by no means an expcert!! I just playing around and thought I would share the fun I had.

If you have any fun things to add to this or other photoshop tutorials then please let me know! Also if you know that the other versions vary greatly than what Photoshop Elements 3.0 does then please let me know.


Good luck and happy photo editing! If you use this tutorial leave a comment and let me know how it goes! If you put any on your blog leave the link so I can go look :D

Happy blogging and photo editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails