2.05.2010

Photo Editing Fun!!

So my wonderful Husband is wonderful and encouraged me to get some photoshop tutorial books! We went to Barnes and Noble but the books were $50 or more!!! Yikes! So we came home and surfed the web and ended up getting three different books. Are you ready for this? For less than $5.00 EACH!!! I LOVE shopping on the internet.

So tonight I am going to be doing some experimenting with my photos :D. I know how to do some stuff with photoshop but it's all self taught through me just playing around in there. I don't know how to really do any of it haha. So I'm excited to learn some new tricks and secrets. And I will be happy to share any amazing things I find :D

However I do have an ANCIENT version of Photoshop lol (Hopefully I'll be getting CS4 this year...hint hint Hubby hint hint) so some of my tips may be OLD news to you! haha but I'll probably be posting some fun pictures over the next few days of my new secrets...hehe.

I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday! Don't forget to check out Follow Friday on my last post and have a relaxing, wonderful Weekend :D

5 comments:

  1. Great collections. It's a nice blog, I like the blog. Thanks to share for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B612 is one of the most exhaustive filter apps out there. It has more than 1500 stickers and filters. There’s a feature to distort your face (basically to make your face slimmer or your eyes bigger) and an AR mode as well.

    B612 is famous for its beauty filters feature for photo editing but there’s a lot more to the app than that. You find a plethora of awesome stickers and filters that all react to your expressions and surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. Adobe Photoshop is an excellent image editing tool that I use for my clipping path service company. It is an all-in-one photo editor with easy-to-use tools that help make your photos look perfect. You can try the app.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo fun can be possible when you are able to choose the right photo editor. Many editors are available on the internet but only a few draw attention to everyone. I prefer GIMP photo editor for nice photo retouching and finishing. This editor is absolutely free to use with almost premium essence. By the way, thank you for your article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails