It's that time of week again! Thankful Thursday! This is only my second thankful Thursday but I have already noticed how beneficial it is for me. I started thinking about on Monday what i was thankful for so I could post my new blog on Thursday (haha I know, not the best motive). But it got me into a mood of being thankful. My mind started automatically praising God for the things going on. I know, I know, I should be doing this automatically anyway! But my days are so darn busy and I'm always running around that I tend to forget to just stop and praise our God for how great he is. Now this is NOT an excuse! I'm just glad I found this meme and have been getting my thoughts in the right place. So here goes:
1. I am thankful for Truth 4 the Journey for starting Thankful Thursday! It is such a wonderful way to share with everyone what God is doing in your life.
2. I am thankful for my photoshop elements. I had a scrapbooking program that I used to love but have recently migrated to the wonderful world of photoshop! And know I am in love...however having elements just makes me realllllllly want to get Photoshop Cs3 (well i really want CS4 but it was just released and is like $600...haha)
3. I am thankful for my wonderful Hubby who is so supportive of my crafting needs. I am always working on something new and he is always so supportive of me. Whether it's the time it takes to take a hour long (or more ;) ) trip to Michael's, not minding when I spend hours (and money) on Etsy and being supportive of the time I take to work on projects. Currently I am in the middle of 3 projects: A crocheting project, making a advent calendar, and working on blog designs (Soo much fun)! He is always so excited (or pretends to be) when I show him a new project I just finished! He is so cute and tells our family and friends the latest things I made! Thanks Hubby!!!
4. I am thankful that we get to go home next weekend to see our family. We originally didn't know if the Hubby would have the day after thanksgiving off, but he does :) Praise the Lord!
5. I am thankful for my cell phone. Yes, I said it!! I know all the arguments that cell phones make people less social because you ignore people and text blah blah blah. haha but for me it makes me more social. I am not a phone talker. I will talk to you face to face, but the phone? Forget it!! But with my phone I'm able to text and stay in touch with my friends and family when I wouldn't normally be able to. I'm able to catch up with the Hubby during the day and see how he's doing without having to be on the phone all day. My mom is able to send me pictures of the new house she's working on and tell me how's shes doing while I'm at work and she's fixing up the house.
Sorry this was a long one this week! I tend to explain too much when a sentence would have sufficed..sorry!