In light of the season I have decided to start doing Thankful Thursday that I found on a great blog (http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/)
So What I am thankful for today:
1. I am thankful for my husband having to go into work late today. Jason normally works at 7:00a.m. down in East L.A. and gets up reallly early to beat the traffic. I don't normally see him in the mornings except for the quick kiss and goodbye and then I'm Zzzzzzzzz again. But this morning he had to be at work at 9:30 a.m.! i got to wake up next to him! He made me breakfast and then drove me to work! I love and miss mornings like this!
2. I am thankful for Coffee! I haven't been sleeping very good this week due to stress and have been relying heavily on coffee. Thank you coffee!!
3. I am thankful for the College group at Foothill Church. God led Jason and I to our church the very first week that we moved to Southern California and have attended ever since! After a few weeks of attending we heard of a new home group that was forming: College group. We are so thankful to have been with this group from the very beginning. It is so much fun to see the new people that God brings into the group. I love college group and cannot wait until tonight :D
4. I am thankful for the people in my office. They are amazing and it is so refreshing to work in an office full of loving caring Christians. They really are interested in my life and where I am at. They are always there willing to help.
5. I am thankful for wonderful new blogs that I have been discovering that have been a huge inspiration in my life.
Taking the time to stop and thank God is so important in our daily walks. Often when we come to God it's when we need or want something or just need to complain. But God is Good! He is there to lift us up when we are down and to take care of us. I feel so blessed in my life and know that God has been amazing!!! Taking the time to do that is so important! That's why I'm deciding to do Thankful Thursdays!
What are you thankful for?!
“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,and his courts with praise!Give thanks to him; bless his name”~ Psalm 100:4