4.07.2011

Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker *And Recipes*

For months now I have been really wanting a crock pot...one large enough to cook roasts and make lots of extra food for left overs. But we have been really trying to save money and this was a non-essential. 

So I was thrilled when CSN Stores asked me to do a review!

I picked out this lovely Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Slow Cooker

When I was contacted my CSN Stores I hurried onto their website and picked out my slow cooker. 
It came very quickly which was great since the minute I ordered it I was searching for wonderful new recipes. 

When I made my first recipe, the thing I noticed first was how sturdy this slow cooker is. The handles are great and allows for easy carrying and the size was perfect for my little apartment kitchen. 

Something my Mom suggested to me when searching for a crock pot was that it must have a separate inside that pulls out and makes for easy washing. 

And boy was she right! This model allows the inside part to pull right now. This makes for such an easy clean up. I also really liked that it came with a spoon on top. A perfect place for the spoon so I will never lose it! 

Overall I was very impressed with both CSN Stores and Hamilton Beach. 

I had never ordered from CSN Stores before but was pleasantly surprised by their selection, prices, and fast shipping!

And as for my new Hamilton beach slow cooker....I don't know how I went so long without it. 
My husband is already clamoring for more dinners made in my slow cooker. 

And because I spent so long looking for new recipes I thought I would share some of the yummy looking recipes I stumbled across:

I made a similar beef stew for my first recipe and it was delicious!!
Find the recipe HERE.

We love spinach artichoke dip in our househld! This recipe is a must try!
Find the recipe HERE

Chili is a must for any slow cooker!
Find the recipe HERE

Oooh Creme Brulee is one of my all time favorite desserts!!Trying it in the slow cooker sounds wonderful!
Find the recipe HERE

Hubby would love this one!
Find the recipe HERE

Do you have any favorite sow cooker recipes? Please send them my way!!

*I received this slow cooker from CSN Stores in return for a review of the item. PLEASE NOTE that the opinions are 100% mine*

2 comments:

  1. James,
    How great that you were able to get a crockpot to review! I have always loved using the crockpot! CSN contacted me, but then something happened and they withdrew their offer; I was disappointed. I hope to get another chance, because I love to review products, especially kitchen items like this. You did a great job!
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few slow cooker recipes. I will try and make an absolute point to sit down over the next few days and email them to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails