4.10.2011

Easter Crafts and Desserts

I'm a little late but today I began thinking about decorating for Easter and some fun things I want to make before then. 

So I thought I would share a few fun crafts and recipes I have come across the last few days. 

I hope this inspires you a little!

Crafts

1. Hosting an Easter party?

2. Bunny Brownies in a Jar
So I adore gifts in a jar like this and these are oh.so.cute! What an adorable idea...I'm really thinking about making these are the people in my office. Adorable!
Find HERE

3. A Peep Wreath

How wonderfully charming! I love the colors. Adorable!

4. Beautiful Easter Basket
Wow..how elegant! These would be such a beautiful Mother's Day or Birthday present as well!
Find HERE



Recipes

1. Cute Bunny Pancakes
What a fun breakfast that the kids can help make!
Find HERE

2. Marshmellow Sheep
Oh how fun are these! This would be so cute as table pieces or to bring to a party!
Find HERE

3. Rice Crispy Treat Eggs
Okay...call me a little kid but I LOVE Rice Crispy treats and these are adorable!!

Find HERE

4. Carrot Cupcakes
So cute!
Find HERE

I have a dessert idea running round in my head but haven't finalized the thought process yet haha

So as soon as I realize the perfect idea I will post a tutorial. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails