1.05.2011

What's up for 2011!

I have many posts brewing around in my head to kick of the new year!!

But first thing I would like to share just a few of the things we have to look forward to this year.

1. May 7th-I graduate with a double bachelor's degree in History and Biblical Studies. 

2. May 8th- Start my new job {Hehe this is wishful thinking but it is of course God's timing}  

3. May 17th- Mine and Hubby's 2nd year anniversary!

4. Tentatively Hubby will be starting his MBA in FALL! We are so excited but still pursuing and deciding if this is God's timing.

We are so excited to start this new year together! I feel so blessed to be finishing my degree in just three years! I am so excited to start working full time and paying off some student loans ;)

I am so excited to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! Can't believe it's been almost 2 years already!!

And Hubby may be starting his MASTERS degree. So excited and blessed by that opportunity. We have a full and exciting year ahead of us and we cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have so much to look forward to this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have some exciting things happening this year! Can't wait to hear all about them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails