1.29.2011

A Cricut Dilemma: Which one to get?

Okay ladies I need your help!
 I have been wanting to get a Cricut machine for a long time but they are so expensive I have been putting it off. 

Well I finally decided I think I'll bit the bullet and get one! But which one to get?

This is where I need your help!

Do you have a Cricut machine? 
Which one? Do you Love it?! 

I'm currently looking at the:

Personal Electric model...the cheapest one of course. But does it do everything I need it to? 
The Cricut Expression...This one may be the winner. I mean it can cut so large!! 

The Cricut Imagine. If money were not object this would be the CLEAR winner! But is the color ink really worth the extra $$$? I may just need to save for a bit longer. 

Okay so any advice ladies? 
Anything you have would be wonderful!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't have one, although recently I've been drooling over them. So many fun projects that you could do! Hope you get the right one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails