5.14.2011

Vintage 1950's Photos-Part 1

Finally we got a chance to take our vintage photos. We began talking about taking vintage photos back in the Fall and it never ended up working out.

I shared this post back in October with lots of inspiring vintage photos! And now, we finally have our own vintage photos and I couldn't be happier!

Our 2 year anniversary is coming up in just a few days!! So these photos are perfect for our 2 year anniversary. And I just graduated from college this past weekend so they serve multiple purposes. :)

My dear friend Cheryl took them for us and she did an amazing job. If you live anyway near the SoCal area and need photos then let me know! Cheryl is amazing. Anyway, on to the photos.

We took so many photos so I'll just be showing off our first outfit today. If you don't realize we went with a 1950's theme. I love the 1950's! And these photos are perfect.





{This is the photo that I used for my graduation announcements}


I changed two more times, once into a pink dress and then into a black dress. More pictures are coming soon :)

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are charming! I am so happy for you!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting!

    Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings
    Mrs. White
    The Legacy of Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the graduate! Obviously the dress is adorable--but I love the headband too. And the pictures on the tracks? totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails