11.01.2011

Online Marriage Conference-TODAY!

At the Well is hosting an online marriage conference today!

The first sessions starts at 1:00 pm today, it's not too late to register. Sessions will run from today through Thursday afternoon. And the best part is, included in your $10 registration is a recording of all the sessions. 

So even if you cannot attend all the sessions, you get to listen to them later at your leisure. 

If you are not familiar with At the Well then head over today to check them out. They are a wonderful group of Titus 2 women striving to serve the Lord by encouraging and admonishing women!






Head over to the conference homepage to learn more. I hope to see many of you there today. I am excited to get some sound teaching and encouragement from these Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails