8.24.2011

Rest Assured with Sprint

This post brought to you by Sprint. All opinions are 100% mine.

Smart phone apps are such a wonderful thing and Sprint has yet again rolled out another must have app. This app is available for Android, blackberry and other select phones. The new Sprint Total Equipment Protection App helps to sync contacts, locate a lost phone. lock the phone when for unwanted viewers, sound and alarm and more.  

I know that I always lose track of my phone but with this app I could have an easier time finding it and also rest assured that if someone stole my phone that all my private information is protected! this app would allow the piece of mind to use my android for the things I want without fear of my private information. 

If you are a current Sprint customer than hurry and download it before August 30th and the app disappears! If you need more convincing then check out the sprint HTC Evo with the protection installed.  

HTCEVOSHIFT_GCVS_settings menu.jpg (5 documents)
 

Also check out this Youtube video demonstrating all the great features. 

Now hurry and get the app before August 30th or all your friends will laugh at your unprotected phone and thieves will grin in glee. Don't leave your phone unprotected, get the app today!  

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails