8.26.2011

Pictures with the Sisters!

Our family lives about 7-8 hours away from us and I always love when we get to see them! Our sisters came to visit us for a whole week and we had such a great time! I just wanted to share some of our time togther. We went out to Souplantation for dinner one night and took some photos :)

The girls!

Shelise and Jason {My hubby}
Sienna and I <3

Of course we had to fit starbucks in during the weekend :) This was a much needed caffeine break in between shopping! 


I Love my sisters and are so sad they are back home. Praying for the day we live close to each other again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails