2.10.2011

Homemaker's Recipes Day #2: Spinach-Artichoke Dip

Welcome back after a few days break for Week two day two of the
Homemaker's Month of Helpful How To's

Today is one of our favorite recipe's! I make this anytime we have something fun going on!

We love spinach artichoke dips and this recipe has developed from a few recipes.

Day #2


Spinach-Artichoke Dip

Ingredients:
  • 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
  • 1 (0oz) pkg frozen spinach, thawed & drained
  • 3 cups of shredded mozzarella (If you want to be healthier limit this to 1 cup)
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup Mayo
  • 1 garlic clove minced {I found one garlic waaaay too much for me so I substitute some garlic powder instead but hubby loved the garlic.}
Directions:
  1. Heat overn to 325 F. In an oven safe dish combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly together.
  2. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden brown and the dip is heated through.
It's that simple! Our favorite thing to eat with this is tortilla chips but sliced bread is wonderful as well!
Do you have a favorite spinach-artichoke dip? Or another dip favorite?

1 comment:

  1. We made chocolate gravy for the first time last night, and it is already a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails