2.16.2011

Homemaker's Month: Sewing and Crafting Pushed to NEXT Week

This week for the Homemaker's Helpful Month of How To's we are supposed to go over some fun crafts and sewing projects.

However my hubby is in the middle of trying to launch a site and all my extra time has been going in to helping him launch. I've been busy figuring out the web design and all that.

So I'm pushing back Week #3 of the homemaker's month until next week.

So come back on Monday Feb. 21 for some fun tutorials :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the comment! I'm enjoying your month of how to's series! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails