5.17.2010

Our Wonderful Weekend

Here is a recap of our wonderful anniversary weekend. Today is our 1st wedding anniversary and we had a wonderful weekend in Palm Springs celebrating! 

Here are just a few of the photos we took. I gotta get back to packing because we are moving in 5 days! Wow!

The villa that we stayed at! It was so beautiful and the perfect place for a weekend getaway.

Notice my earing necklace? Sweet hubby got them for me :D

The view from our patio..over looking the golf course.

Around our cute little villa! 

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! Thanks so much for sharing Jaym:-) Looks like you had a wonderful time! Great jewelry btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SO much fun :) :) YAY! 1 year already, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your one year!! Love your earrings and necklace, so beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails