5.26.2010

Connection Party!

It's that time of the week again! The Kindred Connection Party! Head over to my friend Kristin's page at Windy Poplars to check out the fun! Every week there are a few questions to answer and then you have fun getting to know other bloggers like you!

It's fun! Come join in!!
Windy Poplars

Okay this weeks question:
1. What made you want to start your blog?

Wow. This is a really hard question. Well I had a few friends who blogged and talked all the time about how amazing it is. And I have always loved writing. Way back when I had a Myspace I used to write little blogs on that all the time. 

Then I started seeing all the neat people who had blogs and new friends I could make. My husband and I are in a unique situation being married and so young and don't have a whole lot of couple friends our age. Blogging allows me to connect with people who are at the same stage in life as me and to learn from those who are older and wiser. 

Blogging has also allowed me to share my faith and I pray that every day and with every post that I share Christ with my readers and that my blog glorifies God. 

I cannot exactly pinpoint why I started a blog and all I can say is that it has been such a blessing to me and can only have been a prodding from God to start it up. And I am so blessed and thankful that I listened :)

Come join the fun, meet new friends, and let us know why you blog!! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Glad you that you decided to blog...I enjoy reading your entries, and having you as a "blog friend"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails