12.18.2010

2011 Word of the Year

Hmmmmm.....I don't know what to pick!

Last year's word was easy!! I picked: Intentional

And it became somewhat of a word for me and even birthed the name of my blog! So this year's word has to be really good.

I'm going to meditate on it for a while.

Have you picked your word out yet?! Please do share with me!!!

And I was working through a series on Intentionally Living to go along with my word...and well...I never finished. haha so I am going to try before the new year to cover the rest.

To read my series go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails