10.21.2010

Fall & Halloween items on Sale!

With Halloween just around the corner and Fall in full swing do you know what you need??

Well cute hair accessories of course!

And lucky for you my Halloween pieces are 50% OFF this week and my Fall pieces are 30% OFF.

Go HERE to get to my Etsy Shop to view the items
and
Go HERE to get to my Artfire shop {Which I just launched so go check it out for me and let me know what you think}





Order today to get your Halloween pieces by the 31st...theres still time!!!

Go check out my fall and halloween items before they are all gone!

And most items are just $0.50 to ship with other items so get one for each girl in your family!

P.S.This post was done on my phone...sorry its not the best looking haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! just found your blog and started following! I love it:) Very cute, creative, and exciting to read the words of another Believer:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails