1.04.2010

New Blog Design!

So over the last few months I have been having sooo much fun with photoshop!! I designed my Christmas blog design all by myself!!!! It was so much fun and while I could have probably found a cuter one online somewhere it was so fun to make my own!



And while over Christmas I had planned to make a new winter one, well I got busy and didn't do it. Haha so bear with the Christmas theme for a few more days, I'm busy trying to make a new one. Also I have made a new design to put on my Wedding photos page and that will be going up *hopefully* tonight! So check back and let me know what you think!!



**Thanks**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails