7.26.2011

New way to Cell Phone

This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

Cell phones can be so expensive but also a very convenient way to help keep your kids safe. But you don't have to decide between saving money and giving your children a protective tool anymore. Introducing the new Tracfone. 

The Tracfone is a risk free, hassle free, and low cost way to allow your kids (or yourself!) to travel with a cell phone without the contracts and head aches of traditional phones. The phones have national coverage and work great no matter where you are at. 

You can simply pay as you go and pay as you use it or purchase service cards available at retail stores nationwide. This is a great option if you really only want to use the phone for emergencies.

Go here to check out what real customers have to say about the reliability of the Trackfone: real TracFone customers

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27yaTS82ZtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also learn about the fact that there are no surprise bills or hidden fees: real TracFone customers

Phone options range from simple to use to the ultra smart phone with cameras and full web capabilities. You don't ever have to be stuck with the typical 2 year contract again. I need to show this to my Dad, he will love it! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails