9.03.2010

New Animal Print Hair Clips and Sequin Headbands!

I have been a bad blogger lately but that's because I have been working hard on my Etsy Shop {Sister's Sweet Creations} :) I have 115 items up and counting!

I wanted to share with you all the great new lines I've been working on.

{1}
The first line that I am so excited to announce is our new Animal Print Line!

Animal prints are always in demand and I'm excited to start offering a whole new collection of zebra and leopard print in many different colors!

Check out what I have up so far:
{Click on image to make it larger}
{And I have more colors being added this weekend of the fun animal print! Check back!}
Go HERE to check out all the Hair Clips
{2}
The second line is our all new Daisy and Peony Flowers in every color you could imagine!!
{Currently we have these all on hair clips but would love to take custom orders and will be making some headband ones soon! But the alligator clips they are attached to are perfect for attaching to anything you may want..such as a purse or a headband}

Go HERE to check out all the Hair Clips
{3}
Sequin Headbands in many colors and styles!
{This is a fun headband stlye that might not be around forever and they are already starting to sell..so I would go snag one now before they are gone forever!}

Go HERE to check out all the Headbands

And
Check back on Monday {9/6} for a fun giveaway right here and next week I'll be announcing some fun giveaway some of my blogging friends will be hosting as well!

{Next up I'll be announcing the launch of my Fall and Winter Lines..stay tuned!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails