8.09.2010

Our Etsy Shop Grand Opening!

So happy to announce that this week we have launched our Etsy Shop :)

It has been a very quiet couple of weeks over here but that is because we have been busy taking pictures and posting our items into Etsy!

Right now we only have 36 items listed but new onces are being added daily!

We have a wide array of different kinds of headbands, belts, and necklaces. I would love to know what your favorite pieces are :)

We LOVE custom orders so please let us know if there is something you want that you don't see listed. Or a variation of an item listed.

And also we on the watch for some giveaways coming soon!! :)

Here are a few items listed right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails