3.26.2010

Welcome Friday Follow Friends!

It's Friday! The best day of the week ;) And wow am I ready to the weekend!!! This week has been crazy busy but very exciting :D To read more about our exciting week check out yesterday's post.

Friday FollowSo Welcome ♥Friday Follow Friends♥! I'm glad you have stopped by and I'm excited to get to know you!!

Okay while I of course LOVE getting new followers I also love having followers who actually like my blog and want to read it..I know call me crazy!! ;)
So take a minute to get to know me and if you like what you see then great! Nice to meet you :D If you don't like me...hehe no harm done!

Read my About Me page HERE.
Read about my 2010 Word of the Year  HERE.

Friday Follow is a great way to make some new friends!! Click on the picture to go to Friday Follow's homepage!

16 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Keep up the great work. I'm new to blogging so if you have a moment to stop by, I would love your feedback!

    Happy Friday!
    Melanie
    ~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Friday Follow! I'm following you back now!

    Micael :D
    http://www.SavingObsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm friday following you back! : ) you are adorable. so is your blog! i'm from cali so it does my heart good meeting fellow ca gals! i can't wait to follow your journey. have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am following you back. Your blog is so adorable! I can't wait to explore it more and read your posts. Very nice to meet you. :)
    ~Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday follow! I look forward to getting to know more about you. I love the sidebar pic of you at your wedding, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to return your friday follow - thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't find you through friday follow, but I love your blog! And I am following now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm visiting and following from Friday Follow! I love your blog. It's so great that your husband got a new job. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am now following you back! Happy FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks for stopping by my page! I read both of the links you provided with this post, and it's great to get to know you! I love hearing from fellow Christian newlyweds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. following back from FF! Thanks for stopping my way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from Friday Follow (on a Saturday Morning!) I LOVE your blog title! I can't wait to roam around and read more of your posts!

    I'm your newest follower - hope you stop by my blog and follow back! :) Have a great weekend!

    Janene

    http://www.imperfectionperfectly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment :) Much appreciated! I hope to get to know you more too! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following from Friday Follow! :) (hey... better late than never right?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails