2.02.2012

Young Wife's Guide: Free February Background Download

My new site, Young Wife's Guide officially launched this week! I am still getting everything off the ground but today I featured a FREE February background download with Song of Solomon 6:3 "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."



Check out the free Valentine's Day themed February download for your computer, iPad, and iPhone!

Stop by and let me know that you visited my new site! I am so excited to be launching over there this week and I would love to see all my old blogging friends :) Let me know that you stopped by and let me know what you think of the new site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails