11.19.2010

Tom's of Maine-Wicked Fresh!

This post brought to you by Tom's of Maine. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you heard of Tom's of Maine yet? If not you will soon hear about them everywhere.

They are an up and coming natural care company. They specialize in toothpaste, deodorant, mouth wash, dental floss and soap!

Check out their site for yourself here: Tom's Of Maine

A product of Tom's that caught my attention was their natural body wash. It contains special moisturizing ingredients that help keep your skin moist and soft. I always struggle with dry skin and this product seems like one I need to try out!

What I also love is that one each products page they list all the ingredients, what the ingredients are used for and where the ingredient comes from! This is so great especially for everyone who has pesky allergies. It is also so nice to know that what you are putting on your skin or in your mouth doesn't have unnecessary or harmful chemicals.

This allows the customer to make an informed purchase! Love it!

In addition to their great products they are also offering a fun contest right now!

Head over to That's Wicked Fresh Contest Page and learn how to enter: That's Wicked Fresh contest page

By entering you could win a $500 target gift card and other great prizes!

All you have to do to enter is tweet from their page a Wicked Fresh moment or experience and your entered to win!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If this is your first time here then let me know! I love comments and I always love hearing from my readers. If you would like to contact me via email my email is jamibalmet(at)hotmail(.)com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails